Mullion-Mount Multi-Format Keypad Reader
The Mullion-Mount Keypad Reader is a rugged, weatherproof, epoxy-potted unit suitable for indoor or outdoor applications. It features a 12-key, backlit, capacitive keypad (the same touch technology used in modern smart phones) which provides the added security of two-factor authentication.
Universal replacement reader with standard input and output functions and wire colors, low current draw allows easy upgrade of existing Wiegand output readers.
Wiegand card data formats compatible with Bosch, Casi-Rusco®, Gallagher™, GE, Honeywell, HID®, Johnson Controls, Kronos®, Lenel OnGuard®, and other popular access control systems.
- Reads data from D24Secure NFC™ cards.
- Mounts on standard doorframe or mullion.
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- 12-Key Capacitive, Backlit Keypad.
- Works with any access control system using industry standard SIA Wiegand-output readers.
- When used with D24Secure NFC™ Multi-Format cards, the reader will output the format corresponding with its password.
- Simple wiring – same input/output functions as existing readers.
- Two-Factor Authentication, meeting NIST SP 800-171 Federal Contractor Guidelines.
- Bi-color LED (red, blue) and beeeper. Red=Power, Blue=Valid card/access granted.