Merging or Combining
Save Money with the Single Access Card Solution.
D24Secure NFC™ Multi-Format Technology!
In the current economy, Mergers and Acquisitions have become one of the leading new challenges for access control system integrators in America. Many Mergers and Acquisitions are planned for 2017 by CEO’s in Technology, Oil & Gas, Pharma/Biotech, Healthcare, Media/Telcom, and Financial Services Industries.
D24Secure NFC™ is a new Multi-Format card and reader technology with a single access card solution for merging access control systems with different data formats, numbering schemes and card technologies.
D24Secure NFC™ is a low-cost open-platform Smart Card technology which allows users to keep their current Card ID numbers and Wiegand formats, adding cutting-edge encryption, site-specific card and reader passwords, mobile applications and forward compatibility. If you are currently using more than one ID badge, D24Secure NFC™ Multi-Format cards could save you upwards of 200-300% on ID card costs!
Merged access systems have different Wiegand formats and card technologies. Many old control panels cannot be upgraded because there is no way to change or add card formats.
There is also the matter of high cost when replacing existing control panels, rewiring, and purchasing a new access control software and retraining security personnel. No support for obsolete card types as well as formats with limited Card ID Ranges (running out of 26 or 35bit card numbers) make growth of your existing system more painful.
D24Secure NFC™ technology stores multiple Wiegand data formats on each card. D24Secure NFC™ reader selects the correct format for the connected system.
Here is what we are offering:
A complete solution to support M&A Scenarios requiring access control system consolidation, consisting of:
- D24Secure NFC™ Card readers- Wiegand output mullion and wallswitch models
- D24Secure NFC™ Credentials – ISO, ISO/Mag, Keytag, and Adhesive Discs
- ProxWriter III – Inline card encoding System – compatible with most card printers.
DigiOn24 also provides tech support and custom services, such as creating a custom programming database, using CSV files from the access control systems being merged.
- Cardholders need only a single card to access combined facilities.
- Save up to 30% on replacement card costs*.
- Universal replacement readers use existing wiegand cables – no rewiring.
- Avoid costly access control system replacement or upgrades.
- Avoid costly multi-technology readers.
- Avoid card price increases due to legacy technology.
- Avoid running out of card numbers (common with 26 and 35bit formats.)
- Adds the site-specific passwords and encryption keys at no additional cost.
*Compared with name brand typical prox card pricing.